The drink was TOTALLY not bad! They gave me the fruit punch one, which i guess is better then the orange drink. She handed it to me, and said "warning it's disgusting, and you have 5 minutes to drink it." I thought, way to set me up...your supposed to say...it's delicious, to make me think good thoughts. I took a sip, and was like...mmmm....and finished it in under1 minute. It really wasn't that bad. I was thinking horrible thoughts, like i was going to be drinking a huge drink of pepto bismol or a chalky flavor or something like that. Here it was about 8 ounces of a fruity drink.
My results came back today and i am totally clear. No diabetes, and my iron is fine. This means i don't have to go back for the 3 hour test. Thank God! The lady who took my blood pricked me, and said Happy Glucose (for good luck) and it obviously worked :)
Tonight i am going to go to this HUGE baby consignment sale off of 81 and 169 after work. It is at the Golf Dome so you know it will be worth it. Adam is going to work on the house tonight, and i am going to shop (and then go swim).
Tomorrow, our friend Katie Johnson is dancing with the Minnesota Dance Theatre in the Odyssey. We are going to see her perform there! HOW FUN! I love to watch dance, and Katie is AMAZING!
I am pretty sure the rest of the weekend will be spent with Adam working on the house, and me cleaning, or something fun like that. At least we have Friday to look forward to:)
1 comment:
Hey Ana! I'm glad your diabetes test came out fine. I had the orange drink and it just tasted like orange soda to me. Not bad at all.
I've heard those Just Between Friends sales are really great. I'm sure you'll find nice stuff for a great price! I want to go to one sometime, but I might wait until this Fall. If you happen to see any exersaucers there would you mind taking note of how much they cost? I'd like to get one for Clara so I'd love to know how much they sell for there. I'll probably check out garage sales and used stores too this summer. Thanks!
By the way, your baby belly is adorable!
Post a Comment