Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What, no fruit

I am so used to seeing all of the pregnancy websites compare the baby to a piece of fruit. I came across a really funny site today that compares the baby to something totally different, and creative. I thought it was hilarious so thought i would share!

...Your baby weighs about a pound and a half and is about 13½ inches long—roughly the length of one of those recorders you played in elementary school music class. Who's up for a round of "Hot Cross Buns?"

Were meeting my friend Matt who has been one of my best friends since 1st grade and his wife tonight at Fujyia in Mpls for dinner. It is his wife Sara's birthday!! Should be a great time!

Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Ali said...

I LOVED playing the recorder! I think I still even have mine from
3rd grade I think it was :)