Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DAD!

Yesterday was my dad's birthday! We gave him a 2 gallon tub of Schwans ice cream for his present. He used to eat one of those every two weeks. He has been trying to watch his cholesterol the last, oh say 5 years, and has not had Schwans ice cream...but Adam and I couldn't resist since the Schwans man has been coming to our house. I think my mom was a little upset when he opened the gift...oops!We gave him his gift two weekends ago at Chucks house where we had a big appetizer dinner with our whole family to celebrate Bridget and Chuck getting engaged.
And then this past Sunday, we went to my aunt and uncles house in Savage to celebrate EASTER! We ate a TON of food...or I ate a TON of food, and we relaxed and watched the Masters Tournament on TV.
It has been a great last few weeks. I think i am starting to get a little tired again, as by about 3pm i feel like i could take a nap. I am starting to pop out more as you can see in pictures, which is fun, and Adam was able to feel the baby move for the first time Easter morning. What a gift! He was 1/2 sleeping when it kicked, but he felt it, got excited, and then went back to sleep, while i laid awake waiting for it to stop :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the ice cream. Mom was not at all upset as she has been helping me eat it. I must admit it is tasting soooooooooo good but I do not pile it on like I use to.

Love you guys!