Thursday, April 16, 2009

Movement

I am starting to feel the baby move around LOT'S in the last few days. It seems like every hour i feel a pretty large change. Sometimes it feels more like the baby is either shifting position, or sliding an arm or leg around in circles. Other times it just feels like a few punches. All of the movement is really low in my abdomen, or on either side of my lower stomach. More on my left side then my right. I have been able to feel a few times on the outside the last two days it move too. It has been very exciting to actually start to feel real, solid movement, not just flutters...and from the outside. Every time i feel it move, i put my hand on my stomach, and if it moves again, and i can feel it from the outside, i just smile big!

For some strange reason (and i thought i would never have the 'maternal gender feeling') i have been feeling like there is a little girl in there? I know Adam wants me to keep thinking boy thoughts, but i have a strange feeling it is going to be a girl...who knows why?

3 comments:

Naomi said...

That is SO exciting Ana!!! I bet you and Adam are thrilled to feel the baby moving around...I wonder if your "maternal feeling" about a little girl will be right?!! I can't decide yet what I think we're having, but Rick does think girl :)

Brandt and Steph said...

It's a little girl! That's my vote :)

Unknown said...

The other day I was introducing myself to a group of people and I actually said; "My daughter is married and is expecting a granddaughter". You mother was quite shocked. I was quite surprised as well what came out of my mouth.

The only thing I can think of is that I was pronouncing a message from God.