Friday, June 20, 2008

So, tonight I am taking Adam out to dinner at the Melting Pot for his birthday, which actually isn't until Tuesday...he doesn't know what our plans our...i'm surprising him! For his birthday he decided to use his gift money from everyone to buy us a new video camera. My portion of his birthday present is also going towards the camera. For those of you who know me, i have to buy a present, even if i am not supposed to...it's in my genes. So, i had to come up with a VERY inexpensive gift that i could give him. This was not an easy task for me. I decided (and this is a sensitive topic) to take a few racy photos of myself to give to him...by racy i don't mean anything nude, i mean pictures of me trying to be hot, which mind you is not very easy when you are by yourself and you are constantly trying to remove dogs that keep wondering in the pictures. For instance i tried on an old dance costume and set up the tripod and snapped a few pictures. For obvious reasons, they didn't turn out how i wanted them to, but they are fun, and something he will love. I went on snapfish last night to order the pictures so i could pick them up at Target, and decided that i would make a better album for him including additional pictures. I don't scrapbook, so for me an album means picking up pictures and putting them in an album literally. I went through all of our pictures on the computer and ordered all of the pictures we had of just the two of us, and now my album will contain 100 pictures of Adam and I. It was actually really fun to go through all of the pictures and see all of the memories we have shared together. I have put some of my favorites below (and i threw in one from the day we got our poopies!). Wish me luck in not toppling over in embarrassment as i give him the album tonight and he sees the pictures of me attempting to be hot :) It should be interesting!!!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Great idea! I am sure he will LOVE it! :)

Brandt and Steph said...

hehe! Hopefully today isn't the day Adam decides to read your blog for the first time :)

Joe, Angel, Silas and Veda said...

Cute!!