Monday, June 2, 2008
FINALLY
After years of reading my friends blogs, i finally decided it was time for me to take the plunge and create my own. I think through out my life, i have always been the last one to take on new forms of technology. Thankfully i now have a husband who prides himself on having the latest and greatest forms of technology...tv's, video games, weird tools like his Dremmel? I have always been a little behind. Example, i didn't have a cell phone all during my college years. Yes, i probably remembered more phone numbers than most people i knew, which came in handy when a friends phone died and we didn't have access to a phone number, but ANA REMEMBERS ALL PHONE NUMBERS. So, after much contemplation, i decided that blogging maybe something that i do enjoy. Only time will tell, but at least, of all the times i have thanked Ali for providing me a moments entertainment by reading her blog, i can do her the same favor she has done for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome to the world of blogging....be careful, it can get addicting at times :)
Oh my gosh.....I forgot that you didn't have a cell phone in college. And to think Dad & I are responsible for all that number remembering!! ; )
YEAH FOR BLOGGING!! I'm excited to read your blogs :) Love ya,
Post a Comment