So when my water is supposed to be breaking, instead, the rain water broke into our house! I went downstairs at about 4 and found the storage part of our basement was FILLED with water. I called Adam and told him to come home RIGHT away. I went downstairs to try to help move a few things out of the way so that Adam could move the large things to clean up. While i was moving two six packs of beer (that i bought today for the cocktail party to raise money for ALS that we are having tomorrow) the bottoms that were wet broke, and beer bottles broke everywhere. I looked at my legs, no blood, then looked at my wrist and realized my wrist was cut. I called Adam again, while he was on his way home, and told him that we needed to go to urgent care so i could get stitches...
SO, when i am supposed to be going into labor, instead we have a flooded basement, and now a wrist that needs to be stitched.
We are going to head to the hospital in a few minutes. Adam found out that the sump pump plug accidentally came unplugged, which is why the basement flooded.
BOO!!
1 comment:
Oh Ana, I'm so sorry to hear about your wrist and water in the basement!! :( That's the last thing you want to be worrying about. I'm praying for you and hoping that Baby makes his/her arrival ASAP!
Post a Comment