Monday, September 20, 2010

Maternity Pictures

On Friday Adam, Asa and I went to the Plymouth Creek Center to take maternity pictures. I found a photographer on Craigslist who was able to do our shoot for FREE!! He is also going to provide us with the disc of all of the pictures he took. He is actually really reasonable as far as photographers are concerned. He only charges $50 for maternity sessions, so if anyone is interested in using him feel free to contact him http://www.davehaasphoto.photoreflect.com/
No news on any baby progress to report yet. I have another Dr's appointment tomorrow so i should have news after that.

Friday, after the maternity shoot, we went out to lunch at Applebees, and then went to Costco to grab some groceries. Friday night we met our friends Steve and Sarah for dinner at Sushi Tango. We got a sitter and everything! It was so much fun to get out and hang out with good friends. We always love hanging out with them, and LOVED the sushi!

Saturday, Adam worked most of the day.

Sunday we went to church, and then home to watch the Vikings game. We ended up DVRing it (recording) and started watching it around 2:30 so we could skip commercials. Adam also moved the sewing machine that my grandma gave me from the rec room, to the downstairs family room, so that i could start sewing more. It made me very excited! (thanks for the inspiration Angel) I am making a quilt for baby Heeren, and to be honest when i was picking out material last week, i picked out more girl colors then boy colors...oops? I also have some material that i found in the "red zone" or clearance area, that i am going to use to make some other clothes/projects with.

2 comments:

Joe, Angel, Silas and Veda said...

YAy, have fun crafting!! I can't wait to see what you make! And I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of Asa's baby sister...okay, so it could be a brother, but I have it in my head that it's a girl :)

Sarah said...

Great pictures!! You are so good and finding deals on Craigslist- how about you share your secrets?!? :) We had a blast last Friday too! We'll do it again soon after Baby Heeren arrives...