I ran into an old friend today at Target...you know who you are JENNY :) and found out she reads my blog! YEA! I love to find out when people read my blog. That way when no one comments for multiple posts, i know that there are people still reading :)
In other words...keep an eye on the blog, because before you know it i will have BABY delivery news!! Any guesses on whether it is a boy or girl...or when the baby will come?
Last weekend my parents surprised us by renting out a cabin up north for our birthday gifts. Adam, Asa, Chuck, Joe and I all piled into our car and headed up Friday afternoon. My parents only told Adam where we were heading, so it was a surprise the whole way up. We had plenty of guesses, but ultimately no one was right. The cabin they rented is on the same lake that my grandparents have their lake home on, so we were able to borrow their boat for the weekend as well.
My grandpa is in the middle of my two brothers in the picture. He is 86 years old and still super active!
My step grandma Mary is holding Asa.
My dad brought Asa down by the beach to play in the sand. Super cute. I was just bummed it wasn't warm enough for him to play in the water.
Even Caeda had a good time at the cabin!
Thought i would take a fun shadow picture of my tummy!
3 comments:
LOVE the pics!! Can't wait to meet baby #2 :) Girl, is my guess, of course. But I was wrong last time ...
Baby coming soon! Hooray!
Looks like a great time up north!! I think Baby Heeren is a BOY & be here Sept. 27th... for your sake I hope it's sooner! :)
Post a Comment