Thursday, July 30, 2009
August 4th!
Ok, so i post and then the scheduling department calls at the hospital and lets me know that they are already booked for cesareans on Monday, so they had to move me to Tuesday at 3:00 pm. Not ideal, but it works. It will be another day Adam and i can spend together before baby comes. The one really unfortunate thing is that my brother Joey is leaving for the Boundary Waters on Tuesday for 4 or 5 days, so he won't be able to see the baby until he is home. I talked with our Dr last night and he is going to try to see if he can pull some strings to see if he can fit us in Monday. If you don't hear anything, more on here, Tuesday will be the big day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ana and Adam we are SUPER excited to meet baby Heeren! I heard (and now saw on your blog) that the big day is tomorrow so I'll be sending LOADS of prayers up for you! I know it will go great, just keep thinking of how much Steph loved hers :) I can't wait to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment