We had our 36 week appt on Monday and baby is still breech :( We have another appt this Monday, and if it has not changed we have decided we will have the version procedure the following week at around 38 weeks. I only have 3 ½ weeks to go if baby flips, and about 2 ½ weeks to go if baby does not(the cesarean will be scheduled a week earlier then due date of 8/9).
My hip has really been killing me this week. I managed to think it was necessary to rearrange/organize the entire basement last Friday, which made my hip really hurt. I went to the chiropractor yesterday and he said it happens in some pregnancies which was horrible news because I just wanted him to fix me, and I guess that’s not possible. Something to do with my sciatic nerve. I have been trying to stay off of it, and ice it a lot but sometimes I get stuck in places, like on the floor or on the toilet and just cry trying to figure out the most painless way to get up. Adam has been working a side job the past two weeks, which although is very hard for me is a good thing. He met a guy through his work who just built a 10,000 square foot house, and Adam is doing all of the cabinetry inside. In turn this guy (who owns a window contracting company) is going to buy and install brand new windows in our house! It is just hard not having him around to help me...especially when i sometimes can't even get up off of the floor or out of bed on my own. He leaves for his normal job at 5:30 am, and usually doesn't get home from the side job until 10:00 pm. This should be his last week working the extra job....let's hope!
Besides my painful hip, things have been really good. The babies room is completely ready, as we did our last minute massive shopping trip on Sunday to purchase everything i was afraid we were missing. I hung some shelves, and got my two free maternity pictures that i put on the shelves. I really have been trying to take it easy as much as possible.
We went to Benihanas for an early birthday dinner on Saturday night, and Adam INSISTED they come out and sing me happy birthday, both in English and Japanese. It was kind of sweet. Just a note, if you go to Benihanas website and sign up they will send you $30 off to use your birthday month!
I'll update after the next appointment on Monday with details on when the version will be scheduled!
3 comments:
You're getting so close! But those last few weeks can seem so long. Toward the end of my pregnancy Clara started pushing my rib out of place and it was so intensely painful! I went to the chiropractor too, but it didn't really help. Hang in there! Pretty soon that pain will be gone and you'll be holding your sweet babe!
I cannot believe how fast your pregnancy has gone! I will be praying for you these last few weeks...things can get so uncomfortable! Too bad I live across creation from you or else I'd swing over in the evenings and visit! Hang in there Ana, you're almost done --- you're a rock star!! Can't wait to meet baby Heeren...what a beauty he or she will be! Love you!!!
Less than one month Ana!!!! Hang in there :) I can't wait to see pictures on your blog of a beautiful baby Heeren!
Post a Comment