Asa John Heeren arrived at 3:27pm. He weighs 7lbs 9 oz and is 21 inches long. I feel great and the procedure went so well. Can’t wait for you all to met him! We will post more details soon!!
Ana! Congratulations! He is so pretty & perfect! I adore the name. I was checking your blog all day to get an update and finally texted Sorbel to get the scoop. So fun! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! xoxo - Natalie Eve
7 comments:
What a beautiful miracle!! Congratulations!! We are so happy for you...many blessings! xoxo
He is perfect!!!!! And you look beautiful! Can't wait to meet him :) YEAH!!!!!!
Ana! Congratulations! He is so pretty & perfect! I adore the name. I was checking your blog all day to get an update and finally texted Sorbel to get the scoop. So fun! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! xoxo - Natalie Eve
Congrats you guys! Very exciting!
Aww...Asa's a cutie! Not that I'm surprised. :) Congratulations!! Can't wait to meet him.
Congratulations! He looks perfect!
Congratulations on your adorable baby boy!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment