Friday, June 12, 2009

Maternity Pictures

I know, i know...it's been far too long since i have posted anything on here...I don't really have an excuse besides i guess i needed a little break. I found a photographer who was looking to do a free maternity shoot as she currently does a lot of wedding and children's photography but would like to break into maternity shoots so needed some practice. So i offered to help, and in turn she is giving us 2 - 8X10 pictures for free!!! Here are some of my favs :











We are going to have another shoot in July closer to the due date outside with Adam and I. I was hoping he could come to this one, but he couldn't, so we will do one together...i want to do it by a lake so i can wade in the water in a sundress or something like that. In the mean time i have to work in picking out the 2 that we will get from this shoot :)

I will update you on my life soon...weekends seem so busy, and the weeks have just gone by so fast lately...i have our 32 week Dr's appointment today, so maybe i will update you on that later :)





2 comments:

Joe, Angel, Silas and Veda said...

Stunning, Ana! I love them!!

Naomi said...

These are beautiful pics Ana!!!