Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Itty Bitty update

How far along? 29 weeks on Sunday

Weight gain: Only gained 3 lbs at my appointment yesterday for the month YEAH!

Maternity clothes? Oh yes! I can still pull off most of my non maternity tops, but bottoms...maternity is a necessity!

Stretch marks? Nope, thankfully!

Sleep: Eh, some. I've napped quite a bit this week. I have been having a hard time sleeping at night. I usually wake about 3 times minimum and it can take up to 10 after i pee to fall back asleep. I have been more tired than usual these last few weeks.

Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat yesterday again. I just love those appointments!

Movement: Oh, my, yes. More and more, and stronger. I am still feeling all of the kicking in my low abdomen, which lead the dr to believe yesterday that itty bitty is still breech, which is just fine as it still has 2 months to flip. LOTS of movement though!

Food cravings: Still sugar, any form. Trying to stick with fruit and not sweets

Gender: Will find out when it comes :)

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Shaving in the shower, finding it easy to bend over to pick up something off of the floor, and put on pants, socks, shoes...not sounding like an old overweight woman who can't breathe.

What I am looking forward to: Our shower that Ali and Luke are throwing us on the 30th!!! YEA!!!!

2 comments:

Cristina said...

I'm glad everything is going well with the babe! But if you think you feel big now, just wait. You have no idea. :)

SnoWhite said...

congratulations!

I just saw that you graduated from Bethel! I did too -- 2005 :)