I was sick when I heard the news! Praise God that you have some time! It is my prayer that God will lay before you a great job opportunity. You have so much to offer any employer.
Boo! I could hook you up with a sweet window washing job...haha! I will let you know if I hear of anything and I will surely keep you in my prayers! Love ya!
3 comments:
I was sick when I heard the news! Praise God that you have some time! It is my prayer that God will lay before you a great job opportunity. You have so much to offer any employer.
Love Dad
Boo! I could hook you up with a sweet window washing job...haha! I will let you know if I hear of anything and I will surely keep you in my prayers! Love ya!
God closes one door and opens another. Amazing!!! So happy about your future opportunity.
Post a Comment