I feel like with this pregnancy i am all baby bump. A friend from church this morning said that it looked like i just had a ball in my stomach. Definitely different than last time.
I have to admit this isn't the best picture of me. I was feeling tired and a bit under the weather today and i definitely think i look it. Asa has also come down with a cold as well. His nose was really runny today. 2 baths for him, just to make him feel good, as he LOVES his tub time :) Yesterday we went to Adam's boss' house on Medicine Lake. It was a really good time, except for how HOT it was. Adam was able to wake board and i sat in the A/C indoors with Asa and the rest of the mommies with their kids. There was LOTS of kids there which made it a lot of fun. There was even a little 2 1/2 week old baby....awe!
Also, our friends Brian and Cassie had their baby this morning at 2:00 am. Towards the middle of June, Brian was talking to Adam on the phone and i had Adam tell Brian that i think Cassie should hold off and have her baby on the 4th (her due date was June 30th). Sure enough her water broke on the 3rd around 10:00 am and the little baby girl was born on the 4th. Now she will be able to have a party and fireworks every year for her birthday. I think of all of the holidays that would be the best to be born on. Especially since it is a holiday with no presents involved except her birthday presents. We are hoping to be able to go to the hospital tomorrow to visit.
Adam is outside right now with the neighbors lighting off fireworks. I am sitting on the couch watching them from the window....i don't like mesquites, nor do i feel 100%. I think they look just as pretty from inside :)
1 comment:
You are so cute! I agree - you are all baby bump & looking fabulous!
Post a Comment