Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sunshine and Weekends

I am so grateful for the sun we have had this week. I hear that on Sunday it is supposed to be around 90 degrees! FOR REAL!!! Adam leaves this weekend for a men's retreat with church. He is going to the retreat with my dad and my two brothers. I think it is going to be a really great experience for him, however am not necessarily looking forward to him being gone another weekend. My mom and i are going to get together and do something and i think i am going to stay overnight there so that either of us has to be alone :) Ali's hubby is gone this weekend too so i think we might hang out also:). I am working right now, and am off at 3, and am excited to get home and hang out on the deck that is ALMOST done. Just a few more railings need to go up and it will be complete!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Luke is staying home this weekend!! I am excited cuz then he isn't gone 3 in a row!!! :)