Sunday, February 7, 2010

Number 2 HERE WE COME!

Yep TWO LINES!!!!
And we took TWO tests...JUST TO BE SURE!
(I think that Asa is trying to put the pregnancy test in his mouth) haha!
Potential Due Date: October 3rd
First Dr's Appointment and Ultrasound: February 24th
Weeks Pregnant: 6
Difference in age between Asa and the bean: 14 months :)
How we feel: Couldn't be more excited. Can't wait for Asa to be a big brother!
What's different between this pregnancy and the first: Crave SPICY not SWEET. Feel a tiny bit nauseous. Already feel like i am poking out a little.
Please keep us in your prayers, as we know this is early to break the news, however we know that God has complete control, and we trust in Him!
YEA!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Cristina said...

Wow, congrats!! You beat our spread by 2 1/2 months. Clara will be 16 1/2 months when our next baby is due. I hope the pregnancy goes great for you! It's definitely different the second time around. I think it feels faster because you don't have as much time to focus on it. I'll be looking forward to hearing updates.

Brandt and Steph said...

Wooo hoo!!! ;)

Sarah said...

WHAT?!?!? That's awesome CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

Joe, Angel, Silas and Veda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe, Angel, Silas and Veda said...

I saw you called the other day and I wondered! Congrats...we,re so excited for you!

Joe, Angel, Silas and Veda said...

I saw you called the other day and I wondered! Congrats...we,re so excited for you!

Katie said...

What in the world! Congrats! I know you will love having your kids so close together. :)

Ali said...

Congrats!!

Sari and Ryan said...

Yeay! Congrats!!!

SnoWhite said...

Congratulations!!

Arleigh and Jeff said...

SOOOO thrilled!!! I can't wait to see you and celebrate!