Thursday, January 28, 2010

Off to Grandmas!

Asa is taking his 1st trip to great grandmas this weekend. I am going to leave tomorrow morning with Asa and head to my grandmas for a grandma/granddaughter/great grandson visit until Sunday. I am very excited. I packed everything tonight, and am going to head there first thing tomorrow morning. Funny story...as i was packing i realized i needed to pack a pacifier and for some reason could only find the one in his crib. After a bit of searching, i though i might want to check behind the crib against the wall. Sure enough! There were 9 pacifiers back there! Now we know when they go missing where to look.

I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend with grandma, and for her to be able to spend some quality time with Asa. I am also going to install Skype on her computer so once we get home we can have video dates so that she can see Asa real time.

Adam has to work on Friday night, and Saturday day so i don't think he will spend too much time missing Asa. Although, this will be the longest time he will be away from Asa since he was born, and i know that made him choke up a bit today!

Bon Voyage!