Wednesday, February 17, 2010

6 Month Stats

Asa had his 6 month appointment today even though he was 6 months on the 4th of February. He is one healthy growing boy. Here are his stats:

Weight: 18.1 lbs. (50 %)
Head: 17 1/2 in. (50%)
Length: 28 in. (95%)

He is going to be one tall guy! He had 5 shots this time because he had to get his flu shot and his swine flu shot. He actually took his shots better this time then the last time. He screamed right when the first shot was given, but the nurse gives them so quickly that before you know it they were done. Adam picked him up right after, and he stopped crying. What a trooper!!

Asa is scooting all over the place. He sure can get where he is going quickly. He can sit up on his own and will get frustrated if there isn't something for him to play with in front of him or if he is bored.

Here are some new pics...




I am feeling OK. I have definitely been feeling queasy, tired and just not myself lately. There are certain times of the day where i just want to crawl into my bed and sleep, and then there are others where i feel like if i change Asa's diaper, i am going to puke. I have been blessed this far and have not thrown up, so i hope that continues as i HATE throwing up! I also have been super dizzy when i get up from a laying down position, so i realize i have to take it slow getting up. I will be 8 weeks on Sunday, and my first appointment is a week from today. I guess this is adefinitely change from my pregnancy with Asa because i felt wonderful, not sick, and just really great. Oh the joys of pregnancy!
Adam and i did get to go on a date on Monday. We just lounged around the house on Valentines day, but wanted to do something on a less busy day. My parents watched Asa and we were able to go see Avatar (Amazing movie) and got sushi at Benihanas. It was VERY nice. Thanks Mom and Dad!
Finally, funny story, as i was "proofing" this post, i looked over at Asa laying on the floor, and he tooted very loudly, looked up at me, and started laughing. It was HILARIOUS!!!

2 comments:

Ali said...

He is getting SO big! I love the pics! :)

Sarah said...

I love the last picture of Asa with the orange shirt. What a cutie!! Hope your nausea goes away soon... that's no fun!