Friday, October 23, 2009

Asa's New Noises

Asa has discovered he can make farting noises with his mouth. I called my mom tonight to tell her about the funny new noises, and she said i had to get it on tape. I told her that it would be so hard to get it on tape because of how infrequent and random it was. Just as i hung up, he made the noise, and i grabbed the video camera and then kept doing it. I was so proud of him. Sorry for the tv noise in the background, i was watching Man Vs. Food on the travel channel, and couldn't reach the remote to turn it down but wanted to capture Asa making the noises. He is starting to figure out so many new things everyday. He is almost able to roll over from his back to his stomach. The only thing that gets in the way when he does that is his other arm...so he stops mid roll so he is on his side, realizes his arm is in the way, and then starts sucking on his hand. He is pretty distracted for a bit and then just rolls back onto his back. He also has been getting really excited at times and is smiling away and then he takes a big breath in, and almost chokes on his excitement and starts coughing. It is hilarious...he is not yet used to his breath and getting excited only enhances it! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I had the sound turned way up so I could hear Asa making those noises. All of a sudden, Caeda barked and it scared the daylight out of me. The our Bella started barking!
Grandpa Erickson

Connie said...

Oh my gosh....how cute & you got it on video!
Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!
Love & Hugs!
Grandma Erickson (Mimi????)

Connie said...

By the way....I loved getting caught up with all the other pictures & comments....it's been awhile since I checked your blog! ; )

Bird said...

Boys will be boys...Silas heard Asa making those noises, and he did the same, then grinned. :)