We had a good weekend. Friday i hung out with Ali and went shopping! Nordstrom Rack is a really great store. Be aware there are things ranging from a few hundred dollars to about $10. Ali and i managed to buy almost the exact same things. Friday night we had a co worker of Adam's and his wife and 2 year old daughter over. She was adorable, and LOVES Asa.

Saturday, Adam had to work almost all day and i hung out with Asa.
Then Saturday night we went over to our friends Tommy, JT and Davis place to watch the Twins/Wild game. Asa even had a Wild outfit to wear! Asa was really good, and the girls that were there all loved to hold him. Adam and i were even able to get a game of Foosball in while we were there. 
Sunday we went to church, and sat with Ali and her mom. Adam had previous plans to play golf with his brothers, so he was gone from about noon until 8. Asa and i again hung out...but had company. Joey came over and he and i ordered pizza and watched the Twins game together.
Things here are going really great. Asa is getting so big everyday. He has started to smile so much and make such cute coo's and even laughs! It is so fun to see him grow. He has also started to drool more, which is so cute! We had to pack away his newborn clothes, and are now on to the 0 - 3 month outfits. I had to go and buy some more footie sleepers for him because his others were getting so small he wasn't able to stretch his legs out in them. He continues to be a great sleeper, however the last week he has been getting up a bit more as i think he went through a growth spurt. I am hoping he will go back to the 7 - 8 hour stretches he was on the week before.
I only have about 10 pounds left to lose from my pre-pregnancy weight. I can't believe it only took 8 weeks to lose over 40 pounds. It is just amazing how a woman's body can change so much so drastically! I am also thankful my body has the ability to lose the weight. I know that not all women are able to lose their pregnancy pounds.

4 comments:
Aww, I can't believe our boys haven't met yet!! Let me know when a good time for us to stop over is and we will bring you guys dinner! Miss you!!
Ana he is so adorable! It's fun & sad all at the same time to watch them grow so quickly, but they get to be more and more fun as time goes on!
Thanks for spending time with me! I needed some Ali and Ana time.
October 10th and Asa's first snow. Quick, get out and make a snowman before all melts!
Grampa Erickson
Post a Comment