Friday, March 13, 2009

Pictures! As promised!

This first picture was taken on Thursday after i got my haircut. I was going to post then, but my camera died right after Adam took it :(



This picture was taken today...or tonight, while Joey and Adam were busy laying the floor. There is a bit more of a baby bump now vs a few weeks ago. Still not much, but for 20 weeks there is something there!Here is a picture of the floor in the entryway that Adam and i laid a few weekends ago. Looks good huh?This is the new piece of furniture we bought for 70% off at World Market... I LOVE IT!We found this sofa table which replaced our old one for $25 on craigslist. I am OBSESSED!Here is the paint that Adam did in the living room and the red is the wall between the kitchen and living room. There needed to be some color in our house!
Here is one of the projects at hand. I know i have blogged about this...no mirror for about 2 months, and the bathroom tile has been taken off of the walls. As soon as the guest bedroom and babies room are finished i know this will be next in line...i was getting my hair cut yesterday and it was weird to look at myself in the mirror for the 15 minutes i was in front of it while cutting. How funny is that!
Here is Adam and Joey tonight in the what will soon be the guest bedroom. Adam painted this room last week. It looks and will continue to look SO GOOD! Thanks JOEY!
Here is the picture of the wall colors. I love them! It is going to be a beachy theme!Here is the old guest room...what will be babies room, and all of the babies stuff that we have acquired so far! So excited to finish this room!

Here is the same room, just the other wall, with more babies stuff, and stuff for the guest bedroom once the floor is laid!Amidst all of the craziness the last few months, things are finally coming together.














4 comments:

Cristina said...

Wow, you guys HAVE been busy! The house projects look great! And you've got a nice little tummy growing there too...very exciting!

Brandt and Steph said...

HA! Cute baby bump! Just LOVE IT!!! Wish you were finding out gender so I could buy some cute girl things ;)

Joe, Angel, Silas and Veda said...

Ok, at 20weeks I was already huge! you look amazing...have you had your 20wk ultrasound yet? I can't wait to see how the baby's room comes together! You're half way there!!!

Joe, Angel, Silas and Veda said...

ps it looks like a girl to me ;-)