It has been far too long since my last post, but there has been so much going on at home. We have pretty much rearranged our entire house trying to start/finish projects, and i have just had no time to update.
I have GREAT NEWS to post. Not just one baby was born today, but two babies were born today.
Angel and Joe Antonello had their baby boy, Silas Jon this morning at 7:36 am. He was 8 lbs 7 oz and 21 inches.
Lisa and Ben Reberg had their baby girl, Emma Grace this morning at 9:01 am. She was 8 lbs 2 oz and 22 inches.
Such exciting news for both families. I CAN'T WAIT to visit them and see the new additions!
Good job guys! I am sure that Silas and Emma are so beautiful, and they have the bestest parents ever!!!
Love you guys!
Ana
No comments:
Post a Comment