Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sick...

Adam was sick on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of last week, feeling better on Saturday. Saturday, i woke up and was sick...go figure. I think i was at my worst point yesterday, and am feeling a bit better today. It was horrible to buy him all of this cold medicine on Thursday, trying to make him feel better, and then feel so gross all weekend knowing i couldn't take any of it! On top of it all, being sick has made me feel achy, so now i can't tell car accident achy from sick achy. I have appointments for the chiropractor 3 times a week. I had my first yesterday, where they did some brief therapy and then the adjustment. As good as the adjustments feel, its still kind of like the dentist to me. The odd positioning they put you in, and then the forcefulness of trying to crack your joints is just so spine tingling. The moment after the cracks, there is a great sense of relief, and that is what matters most. Today and Thursday i have adjustments and then 1 hour massages both days. I am anxious to see if they are actually nice massages, or if they are like muscle digging massages...i will have to update after today. Also, i am remembering what a pain in the behind it is to go through all of the claims processes after an accident. I think i have called everyone i need to call regarding the accident, and filled out all of the forms i need to fill out. I just found out that my Mazda body shop is a State Farm provider (State Farm is the insurance of the guy who hit me) so thankfully i can just take my car in to the body shop, get a rental and have my car fixed in one trip. Initially they told me they weren't a preferred vendor, so i thought i was going to have to take my car to their vendor to get an estimate, before bringing it to my body shop to be fixed. What a process...thankfully it will just be one trip. I will be glad when all of the chiropractic, car, claims appointments are DONE! Friday we have my cousins state dance competition at the Target Center. I am really excited to see her dance! She is a co captain for the Burnsville Blazettes and this is her senior year, so could be the last time she competes (i remember how that feels). Saturday i have some valentines surprises for Adam! The whole day planned for him... i will fill in the details after the weekend. Besides that, things have been progressing around the house withe projects slowly but surely. Last weekend was a bit of a damper being we both were feeling under the weather (me more then him).

No comments: