Yesterday morning on my way into work i was in a car accident. I was rear ended by a driver while i was stopped in rush hour traffic on 494. I was jolted and definitely didn't see the driver coming. I went to the doctor afterwards to have the baby checked out. All was fine, and it's heartbeat was 150 beats per minute. This was such a relief! Throughout the day i could feel my back and neck tensing up and had a horrible headache. I came home last night and tried to relax. When i woke up this morning i could barely move my head and was very sore. I worked from home and went to the chiropractor at 2. He expressed his thoughts on how my spine was "out of whack," and adjusted me. I am going to go back for the next 3 weeks 3 times a week and meet with him along with the massage therapist (which i won't complain about). He told me that it is best to get as much work done now before i start gaining a lot of pregnancy weight, which could cause additional stress on my spine.
After all is said and done it could have been a lot worse. I feel ok, and the baby is fine which is most important. My car looks fine...especially compared to his! Adam and i are going to take it in this weekend to get checked.
Pray for a quick recovery, and no more back pain!
4 comments:
i see a little something in that belly! how exciting :)
I'm glad you and baby are ok!! SEe you in a few weeks ;-)
So glad you and baby are ok! Call me soon.....I need to see that baby bump!
Praise God for His protection!
Post a Comment