It is with deep sadness i write that Chewy our family dog died on Saturday night. As we were gathered with the family at our Godfathers house, Chewy went to be with the Lord while coming down the stairs. She will be missed, as she received a lot of love during the 11 years of her life. She was a good dog, and will never be forgotten. Caeda and Chloe will miss their wonderful friend.




4 comments:
So sorry Ana...I know, dogs are like family members. Chewy is in heaven :-)
This week have noticed the little things...
When I ate my Monday morning oatmeal and Chewy is not sitting by me waiting for the leftovers.
When Marty rang our doorbell on Monday and there was no barking.
Not saying, "Go Potty Chewy" ten times a day
When I opened a bag of mozzarella cheese to put on my pizza Sunday night and there was no Chewy running to the kitchen for some morsels.
When I was sitting on the couch in the lower level looking at her orange ball knowing I would never again build a ramp of pillows to the couch so Chewy could fetch the ball and bring it back to me.
She had a pretty good life!
OH Ana, So sad! And right after our conversation we had Friday night :( Well at least he is up in heaven w/ my favorite dog Gus :)
I miss her terribly! :( But I have peace knowing that when God created this earth in His perfection, he created animals therefore I KNOW Chewy is resting in God's loving arms and someday we will all see her again. :)
Post a Comment