Our house has been really sick this past week. Asa got "the cold" on Thursday, I got it Saturday and spent 2 days in bed, and then Aria got it Sunday. I am finally feeling a bit better, but man it really put me out of commission for the last 5 days.
I know it could have been much more difficult for me to be sick and take care of two kids if Aria hadn't become so independent lately. She has taken off and is crawling all over the place. Asa was the same way. There was no scooting, army, or tummy crawling for either of them. They both were bound and determined to get where they were going and that meant learning how to crawl and crawl fast. Adam or i will walk into the kitchen, and Aria will be in the living room. All of the sudden we will look down at our feet in the kitchen, and there she is grabbing our toes looking up at us with a huge grin. This has made things easier also because she follows Asa around. Asa will go over and sit in his toy corner, and Aria will crawl over and play with him. She will just sit there and watch him, and he will read her books (in his own language) and show her toys. If Aria cries, Asa will grab a toy, bring it over to her, and show her how it works.
Love my little sitting beauty! Prayers for us to bomeome healthy again :)

2 comments:
Loved catching up with your blog....I am as bad about reading it sometimes as you are about writing it! ; )
Great, great, great pictures!! Are they all on Shutterfly....I want prints of some of them!
Love & Hugs to the once again 'Healthy Heeren Family'
Glad you guys are feeling better. I LOVE this picture - such a cutie! Can't believe she's crawling...we need to get together again :)
Post a Comment