Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blackberry Pictures

I was going through my phone the other day and realized how many pictures i have on my blackberry that just sit there. I wanted to share a few that i loved. Not the best quality, but still great pictures...

This pictures was taken by my mom at the farmers market in Maple Grove. I used to meet my mom at the farmers market and browse. This was taken September 30th 2010, just 7 days before Aria was born...i think i forgot how big my stomach was, and how much it "stuck out!" :) It was a perfect spot for Asa to sit his little butt on.


 This picture was taken when Asa was 7 weeks old....



 This picture was taken when Asa was 82 weeks old...


Adam sent me this picture last week when i was at work...such a sweet girl! 

Things around our house have been well. We are so thankful it is starting to warm up. I thought that once the holidays were over that we would have so much free time. Instead i feel like every week is filling up. Adam's brother and sister in law had their baby Issac just over a week ago, and we couldn't be happier to have another boy in the family. Adams mom turned 60 last Saturday, and we are going to take her out this Saturday to celebrate. She spent the last week at Adam's brother and sister in laws house in Madison helping with the new baby. I think all i can say today is YAY for 50 degree weather!

No comments: