Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Thursday's the day!!!

We just left the Dr and we are scheduled to have my water broke on Thursday! I guess the hospital will call me Thursday morning between 5 am and 8:30 am to set a time for me to come in. It could be as early as 7 am, or as late as noon...pretty weird scheduling process if you ask me. Our Dr said that if they didn't call me by 10 to schedule the time, for us to page him. So we know Thursday is the day, we just don't know what time...

Wish us luck, and keep us in your prayers. We will be bringing my computer, so we will keep you updated.

Until then, i am going to enjoy every last minute we have with Asa, and get all of the last minute things prepared around the house, and packing.

WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THE LITTLE GIRL OR BOY GOD HAS BLESSED US WITH!!

3 comments:

Joe, Angel, Silas and Veda said...

I'm going to be glued to the computer Thursday!! We'll be praying for a healthy momma and baby!

Brandt and Steph said...

Good luck! You'll do great :) Will be praying tomorrow!

Sarah said...

Good luck tomorrow - I can't wait to hear the news!!! I hope you're able to get some rest tonight despite all the aniticpation. :)