Wednesday, August 25, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Today Adam and I celebrate our 3 year anniversary. And if you think we are going to celebrate together today, you are mistaken! I work from 9 - 3 and then Adam leaves for work from 3 - 9...haha. Yesterday he had 2 dozen roses delivered to the house when he was working. What a NICE suprise!

We are going to go to the hotel that we stayed at after our wedding this weekend (Millenium) and out to dinner as well. My parents have offered to keep Asa overnight Saturday night so we can celebrate. This will be my first full night away from Asa since he was born :( It will be nice to get away and spend some quality time with Adam, but we will both really miss him!

I have not posted prego pics in a while, and this one is a little dated, but thought i would post anyways. This is 3 weeks ago...

I will have to post an updated prego pic, as well as Asa's haircut picture! Yes, we got his 1st haircut on Friday. It looks SO cute! Here is a preview, but better pictures to come: (does he look tired or what!)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary!

p.s. you are the CUTEST pregnant lady!