Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Appts and New Blog

These are cell pictures so not the best quality.
Asa helping me do laundry, by taking it all out of the basket.
Practicing walking by hanging onto the couch.

Happy boy in the morning.

We had a doctor appointment yesterday and i had to take the glucose test. I am not sure why everyone dreads this test...unless you do not have a sweet tooth, because i love the drink! My glucose and hemoglobin checked out a A-OK, which means i don't have to go back to do the 3 hour glucose test. Babies heartbeat was 152, and when the doctor was using the Doppler to hear the heartbeat, the little baby was MOVING LIKE CRAZY. Dr blamed it on the drink. I didn't know that the drink had 50 grams of sugar in it! I gained a whopping 4 lbs...haha. So far only 6 lbs gained. By this time last pregnancy i think i had gained 26! What a change. I keep waiting to go into an appointment, step on the scale, and have them tell me i gained 10+ lbs that month. Last pregnancy i had a 10 lb, 11 lb, and 10 lb month consecutively! All the signs made my Doc believe this one will be a girl...who knows though. I have had itchy feet, acid reflux, a twitchy eye, and little weight gain. All different then my last pregnancy, including feeling nauseous the first 10 weeks or so.
All is well around the house. I have to post good quality pictures soon, i know! Here are some changes around the casa:

My tummy is growing, and i feel baby kick all of the time!
Asa can stand on his own for about 20 - 30 seconds.

Asa took two steps a few weeks ago when we were practicing walking between Adam and I

Asa got his first top tooth on the 10th. He now has two bottom and one top.

The dogs are doing wonderful, although they can't escape the wrath of Asa grabbing hair!

Our deck is almost done. It is all finished, except we don't have steps. With the rain it has been a bit difficult to complete.

My work schedule is now Mon, Wed, Thurs. It is nice to get out of the house and work a regular schedule!

Besides that, all is good around our house. We love the summertime, and having people over to grill and play some lawn games.

2 comments:

Brandt and Steph said...

Yeah Asa!!!! Can't wait to see him walking around!!

Jessie said...

Congrats on your new pregnancy!Your little guy looks just like you both!