Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas Shopping?

Monday Adam and i went to the Mall of America and did all of our Christmas shopping. I know, it isn't even December yet. We have done this the past few years and just love it. This way we avoid the craziness of the holiday shoppers, and the long lines. We have all of our gifts in the living room, and Adam went to Costco and bought all of the essentials for wrapping. I think i am going to tackle that tonight. We also got our Christmas cards in the mail yesterday. I am going to work on addressing those next week and hope to get them in the mail right after Thanksgiving. It is always so nice to run to the mall during the month of December just to "look" or grab some essential that we need and see all of the people scrambling last minute to Christmas shop. When we were at the Mall of America Monday we had lunch at the Rain forest Cafe and it just so happened that Santa made his way through the restaurant to talk to all the kiddies. I took a picture of Santa leaning over Asa's stroller as he happened to be sleeping. It isn't the best picture as the restaurant was pretty dark, and it was taken with my BlackBerry, but you get the point. Asa's 1st picture with Santa....and not the last!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What will you guys say when someday Asa will ask; "Is Santa real?"

Ana Heeren said...

I will redirect the question...do you think santa is real?..and let him make the decision for himself... :)

Ali said...

That Santa looks creepy!

Sari and Ryan said...

I was just going to say that Ali! He he ... but Asa looks cute of course :)