So Adam and i have been sick pretty much since Sunday. We went golfing at Rush Creek on Saturday, and it was freezing out (according to me). I think that was the kicker. We played until it was dark out, literally. We couldn't see where our balls landed on the 18th hole. I think we lost close to 10 balls. Sunday, either of us didn't feel to hot. Adam is home today fighting the nose and throat bug. I am going to go home and make some chicken noodle soup for him semi homemade style :)


I think that the party should be a lot of fun...we have not been to a Halloween party in two years, so it will be fun to get out and celebrate! Besides that our weekend will be pretty open, we may head to my godfathers to help cut wood on Saturday, depending on how we feel, and then i think we are going to try to go to the apple orchard on Sunday. They have Dog Days there, so we have to bring Caeda and Chloe out before it is too cold for their liking.
We had the Celine Dion concert to go to tomorrow, which i found out today is postponed until Feb 5th! BUMMER. WE bought the tickets last year, and i have been WAITING FOREVER to see her, and it was only a day away. Then all my dreams shattered when i read it was postponed. Well i guess it will give us something WONDERFUL to look forward to in February.
I am taking the day off on Friday, originally it was just to relax after the concert, but now it is just going to be a day of R & R for myself. I will probably paint my nails, take a bath, watch the regular girl shows (Ellen, Oprah, Rachel Ray, and Judge Judy), do a bit of cleaning, and get ready for Halloween. I think we are going to go to our friend JT's house, who we went golfing with at Rush Creek last Saturday. Did i mention JT works there and he got Adam, Jim, and myself out with carts golfing for FREE!!! He is having a Halloween costume party, and i have Adam and my costumes all ready. Adam is going to be Sergeant "Dick Amazing":

And i am going to be the female version of Freddy Krueger. I bought the Glove, and then found a cute sweater dress at Forever 21 and am going to wear that with a Fedora, and fish nets i bought there and tall black suede cuff boots. I think it was a pretty creative idea...



I think that the party should be a lot of fun...we have not been to a Halloween party in two years, so it will be fun to get out and celebrate! Besides that our weekend will be pretty open, we may head to my godfathers to help cut wood on Saturday, depending on how we feel, and then i think we are going to try to go to the apple orchard on Sunday. They have Dog Days there, so we have to bring Caeda and Chloe out before it is too cold for their liking.
3 comments:
I'm also very sad about Celine... but your right, something to look forward to a few months away! Scary costume, by the way ;)
I spelled 'your' wrong... and I'm an English teacher. I meant YOU'RE ... sorry!
Haha! Love it Steph!
Post a Comment