Friday, September 19, 2008

I did WHAT last night

So i fell asleep around 10 pm last night, and woke up around 2:30 am and could NOT fall back asleep for the life of me! After far too long tossing and turning in bed with a million thoughts running through my head i decided to turn on the TV. I watched the movie "Stranger than Fiction" and realized at 4:30 am i could fall back asleep. I got to work today and Adam called and asked if i remembered talking in my sleep last night. "I what??" I have NEVER talked in my sleep according to Adam, so it was quite a strange experience for him. I always fall asleep before Adam. I think he enjoys having control of the remote after i fall asleep, so he is usually awake until around midnight. At around 11 pm he came back into our bedroom where i had been sleeping the past hour. I must have subconsciously heard him moving around because apparently i started talking to him. Here is how the conversation went, again according to Adam:

(Talking with my eyes closed)
Ana: Adam do you have the Job Description.
Adam: For what?
Ana: For Caeda and Chloe (Yes, those are our dogs)
Adam: What are you talking about, what job description?
Ana: For the Analyst position?
Adam: (By this point he said he was laughing hysterically!) What are you talking about?
Ana: I need to get the job description!
Adam: You are going to hire our dogs?
Ana: Yes, the Analyst position for Caeda and Chloe
(My eyes opened)
Ana: Adam, this isn't funny stop laughing at me, i am serious would you answer me?
Adam: (Laughing even harder) I have no idea what you are talking about are you awake?
Ana: Yes, i am awake and you are not answering me.
Adam: (Still laughing) Are you serous?
Ana: You never listen i need the job description for Caeda and Chloe

Adam keeps laughing, and i guess i got so annoyed and laid down and went back to sleep!
CRAZY! What was i thinking? Apparently work has gotten to me so much that i even want to hire my dogs!

This weekend we are going to be busy bee's! Tonight we are going to Club Jager to celebrate Aadam Peters returning from Seattle. Should be somewhat of a college reunion. Tomorrow we have the Bethel Homecoming game at 1. Adam is going to golf with our neighbor before hand. Saturday night we are going to go out to eat with Ali and Luke. Sunday we have Lily's birthday party at the Heerens, should be fun watching her open all of her gifts!

3 comments:

Brandt and Steph said...

see you at the game tomorrow!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!

Joe, Angel, Silas and Veda said...

Isn't it funny sleeping next to someone? We've had some funny 'sleeping' conversations too! Have a great weekend!!

Ali said...

Ok, So I was laughing HYSTERICALLY reading that! Too Funny!