Friday, August 15, 2008

FRIDAY

Finally it is Friday. This week at work it has been absolutely nutz!! I don't think have had the opportunity to breathe let a lone eat a peaceful lunch this week, therefore i am thankful it is Friday. I met Ali for dinner yesterday, it was so great to catch up. It felt like ages since i saw her last. Today we have a golf outing at Rush Creek for work which will be a lot of fun, and i get to leave at 11...yeah for company events. I feel all professional with my new golf clubs that Adam bought me. People around the office have already said i'd better be good because i have new clubs. I just tell them...you just wait and see. It is a best ball tournament which will be nice, because then i get to pick my ball up and move it up to the farthest ball hit every stroke. AND IT IS ACTUALLY LEGAL! Usually i just kick my ball onto the fairway, or out of the trees and count it as one of my many mulligans. But this time i don't even have to call it a mulligan! We have a dinner afterwards, so all in all it will be a great Friday, and it is even nice out! Tomorrow my parents have our big family birthday party surprise. Every year instead of giving us gifts they plan a big surprise and take us for the day. I am really excited and filled with anticipation...Adam even is coming this year! I will update on Monday to let you know 1) how golf was and 2) what the big birthday surprise is.

YEA FOR FRIDAY!

No comments: